The MSOT board members are excited to be hosting our first MSOT-only Annual General Meeting on October 16, 2018 (Dinner begins: 5:30pm, Meeting: 6-7pm). We are offering our members the option to attend via GoToMeeting webinar for those that are unable to attend in person at the MSOT office (120 Maryland Street). Please find below, the steps to registering for an account and joining the meeting. We look forward to seeing you/hearing you at the meeting!
You will need: a computer/laptop/tablet and a head set or mic and speakers on your device. You can register just before or in advance if you’d like.
1.Click on this link: https://www.gotomeeting.com
2.Create an account
- Enter your name in the “First Name” and “Last Name” boxes
- Create a password that is at least 8 characters and includes at least one number
- Click “Start my 30-day Free Trial” (uncheck the box about receiving ads etcetera if you wish)
- The next page should have a few options: Share your Meeting, Schedule a Meeting, and in blue on the bottom right: Join a Meeting.
3.Set the Time Zone to Central Standard Time
- Click your name (top right hand corner), select “My Account” from the drop down menu
- Click the person icon in the top right hand corner and click “Personal Info”
- Use the drop down menu to change it to Central Standard Time.
- Make sure to save your changes (it will give you a message saying they’ve saved).
- To get back to the main page with the “Join a Meeting” option, click on the person icon, click “GoTo Meeting”.
4.Join the Meeting
- Click on “Join a Meeting” and enter the access code: 561-096-109
- Click “Join”
5.Set up your device for sound – follow the instructions for setting up your headset/device speakers and microphone.
6.Wait for the Administrator to start the meeting
Or, if you have registered in advance you can sign out (under the “person icon” menu). On the day of, click the website link again, use the sign in button, sign in, click on your name, and follow the same prompts above to enter the access code to join the meeting.