MSOT is governed by a Board of Directors elected by the members. Without the time, energy and skills that the volunteer board members contribute to the association, occupational therapy would look very different in our province.
We are presently looking to fill the following positions for the 2020-2021 member year:
- President Elect
- Coordinator of Member Services
- Coordinator of Communications
- Awards and Nominations Co-chairs
- Current Affairs & Professional Advocacy Co-chair
- Professional Development Co-chairs
- Public Relations Co-Chair
- Special Events Co-Chair
- Website Editor
Volunteering provides an excellent opportunity to promote the profession to the public, become involved in the community and develop skills integral to the profession.
If you are interested in volunteering with the Board of Directors, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com .