Benefits of Membership
This is an exciting time to be a member of MSOT! Not only is MSOT a cost-effective way to stay connected to the occupational therapy community, but there are numerous fresh initiatives underway.
The benefits of MSOT membership are increasing, and we welcome all occupational therapists to join this dynamic organization.
New initiatives include:
· Re-branding the OT Grad Night
· New professional development opportunities
· New and improved MSOT website
· Addition of a MSOT Executive Officer for increased accountability and representation of
the Occupational Therapy profession in Manitoba.
Other MSOT member benefits:
· Receive MSOT UPDATE, the organization's newsletter (published six-times annually), providing
the latest news, product notices, educational opportunities, and announcements and
information from key partners
· Have access to the full MSOT website (www.msot.mb.ca) which has been specifically developed
as a resource for Manitoba’s occupational therapists and the public
· Be offered a practical how-to guide for starting a private practice in Manitoba, as well as
networking and mentorship opportunities with other MSOT members in private practice
· Access to affordable advertising of your OT-related business
· Have access to MSOT’s comprehensive resource library
· Be provided with professional representation to government, policy makers, consumer groups
and other professional groups
· Gain provincial, inter-provincial and national networking opportunities
· Qualify for reduced rates for continuing education courses offered through MSOT
· Be connected to timely information regarding employment opportunities, courses and products
· Access to a $1,000 research grant and a $500.00 presentation award through MSOTRF
Perhaps most important of all, as a member of MSOT, you will have the opportunity to add your unique knowledge, experience and perspectives to those of others who share your desire to enable ability for all people.
Your membership in MSOT makes our profession stronger.